Are you interested in joining our startup coworking and innovation Hub team IN BYRON BAY? We are always looking for great people, either with great skills and fantastic experience. Or, if you are just starting out with your career and have the right attitude of 'getting things done' and can comfortably Internet, we would love to chat.
In combination with our Incubator program that run over 14 weeks, we also provide internships for people starting their careers who want to learn. This can be working with companies as social media community managers, to starting full-blown careers in with fast-growing and exciting businesses. This could be part-time to help you gain experience, however you must be able to take responsibility and pride in your work, want to excel and grow as an individual.
- The internship focuses on how we can help you intern through program: any reciprocation is based on participation of these program;
- The duration of an internship is short term: we run a 14 week program. Specifically we sync and mirror with our Incubator Program;
- We cover of all coworking and program costs as well as any expenses incurred, and while not obligatory, we also cover costs of all drinks downstairs at 100 Mile Table cafe whilst open as well as free entry to events including Community Lunches; and
- We encourage having fun, learning and using the internship as an opportunity to the next level of growth.
You must be able to comfortably "Internet" and dedicate a fixed amount of time each week for the 14 week period. Use the form below to share with us a brief 2-3min (max) YouTube video of why you would like to be an Intern.
If successful we will work with you on which project(s) you would most like to work and matchmake you with the right groups. Good luck.
More details about StartInno employment can be found in our Terms of Service.
Our vibrant community of startups and entrepreneurs are always looking for strong tech and programming people to work on a variety of project. This includes
- iOS and Android developers
- Ruby on Rails
However, we are always looking for a variety of good tech, so please let us what other or additional skills you may have.
Please also state your level of experience in the below application.
StartInno is an equal opportunities employer and encourages all people of all backgrounds and origins to apply. We strongly advocate diversity. Please see 'Employment' under our Terms of Service.