APPLY to one of our programs designed to help you innovate and GROW.
Our goal is to help young startups and entrepreneurs create valuable products, connect with customers and drive revenue.
We use Lean Startup methodologies to test and validate ideas and assumptions. We make you #focus on the actions that can make your enterprise thrive. With the right network of like-minded entrepreneurs and quality coaching accessible, innovation becomes very tangible. It doesn’t matter where you start, #juststart.
- We provide the operational support to help you focus on what's important (rather than what's not)
- Access to an ecosystem of other entrepreneurs, coaches and mentors who are also loving and building their dreams
- We don't offer legal or accounting advice but can connect you those that are licensed to do so
Check out the Highlights from startup Academy Byron Bay
- Successful Program 'graduates' pitch to a panel of local entrepreneurs and investors.
- Join the line up of successful local people sharing their stories of successes (and failures) to inspire.
- Be part of the community and startup activity in the Byron Bay and Northern Rivers region.
- 14 week "Accelerator" program
- FREE coworking **
- Growth focused mentoring
- Measure your traction
- Integrate digital platforms & tools
- Enhance your offering
- Pitch to local investors & entrepreneurs *
The Accelerator Program is aimed at helping existing businesses The Accelerator Program is aimed at helping existing businesses or products grow to the next level. We use Lean Startup methodologies to help enterprises focus on what's important. 9 out of 10 startups fail usually because they run out of the small and precious resources they have available. The Accelerator Program does this by continually measuring and testing ideas.
* All pricing is $AUS and excludes GST. Please refer to our Terms of Service.
** Member status also gives you discretionary access to our coworking partners in Asia and Australia.
meet some of our startups
These guys rock. All are program graduates who have successfully pitched their idea to our panel at Startup Academy Byron Bay. They are still growing and gaining traction and we are very proud to have them as our Alumni.
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
The Incubator Program has been designed to focus on helping new ideas launch. Incubating an idea requires focus as well as vision. During the Program we help you by bootstrapping your idea to the point of commercialisation. In some cases this would be in the form of a functioning prototype (or Minimal Viable Product) and finding your first revenue generating customers.